The Book Shares Helpful Strategies for Relieving Nerve Pain
United States, 20th Sep 2023 – ANNAPOLIS, MD / Drs. Tom and Stephanie Chaney, co-owners of Living Health Integrative Medicine, are pleased to announce the release of their new book, “Neuropathy Reversed, A Holistic Approach to Ending Nerve Pain.”
To learn more about the new book and how it can help people who suffer from chronic foot pain, hand pain and other common symptoms of neuropathy, please visit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDQKVL74?ref_=pe_3052080_397670860.
As Dr. Tom Chaney notes, he and Dr. Stephanie Chaney see a number of patients who are dealing with stabbing, burning and/or shooting sensations, or other symptoms of chronic pain. Patients often report feeling numbness or tingling in their bodies, as well as being unable to perform daily activities and get a good night of sleep due to these painful issues.
“There is hope! This book shares effective strategies to help you reverse your nerve pain,” Dr. Tom Chaney said, adding that in the recently released book, readers will learn about a variety of topics related to neuropathy, including:
• Why people should care how well their nervous system is functioning, and how that relates to reversing neuropathy.
• How to get out of the downward spiral of disease and move into a vibrant and healthy lifestyle.
• The devastating effect that sugar has on inflammation and neuropathy.
• How to reverse the effects of neuropathy without medication.
• Learning how to design health using the fundamentals of food, exercise, and cutting-edge therapies provided in the Chaneys’ office and at home.
• Essential nutrients to naturally help decrease inflammation and reverse neuropathy, without the need for side-effect riddled medications.
• A way of eating that makes sense, gives people energy, and helps them say goodbye to neuropathy related pain, tingling and numbness.
• A breakthrough technology that can rebuild nerves and reverse and restore healthy nerve impulses in the body.
“Neuropathy Reversed, A Holistic Approach to Ending Nerve Pain” is available in paperback, or for the Kindle.
About Drs. Tom and Stephanie Chaney
Drs. Tom and Stephanie Chaney are the co-owners of Living Health Integrative Medicine in Annapolis Maryland. Since 2001 they have helped thousands of people improved their health naturally. They specialize in a holistic and progressive approach to healthcare. Their resilient desire to continue learning and improve their skills has led them to share their simple, yet powerful, steps to living a vibrant and pain-free life. For more information, please visit https://www.mylivinghealth.com/.
Organization: Living Health Integrative Medicine
Contact Person: Dr. Thomas Chaney
Country: United States
Release Id: 2009236488
The post Drs. Tom and Stephanie Chaney Release a New Book: Neuropathy Reversed, A Holistic Approach to Ending Nerve Pain appeared first on King NewsWire. It is provided by a third-party content provider. King Newswire makes no warranties or representations in connection with it.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No The Finboard journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.